Re: Client as Server: auth use case

This is an idea that comes up a lot. In fact, it has come up so much
that I wrote a draft that would attempt to encode this idea in HTTP/2
back in 2015. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-benfield-http2-p2p-02

The issue I bumped into then is the same one that faces you now.
Specifying this behaviour is not terribly hard: demonstrating that
it's sufficiently useful to implement is. It is likely to be
substantially more useful to attempt to actually deploy such an
extension in a controlled environment and demonstrate its utility in
that space, then return with a specification.

Cory