Re: Set-Cookie and commas in extension attributes

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, at 17:01, Nick Harper wrote:
> I would imagine that the recipient would only parse the first cookie in
> the header and the remainder would be treated as unknown extensions and
> ignored. The following section has a note calling out Set-Cookie and
> that multiple field lines shouldn’t be combined into one for that
> particular header.

I couldn't find that.  There are several sections that talk about Set-Cookie.  No mention of field lines or combined values either that my searching threw out.

In any case, I don't think that you get to say "don't do that" here.  Saying "stuff breaks if this has happened" is perhaps as far as you get to go.