RE: Call for Adoption: draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-05

For what it's worth, I said (in the before-times) that I support this document, and that hasn't changed.  There is still a significant ecosystem using client certificates on the web, and while there are good reasons to encourage them to find other options, there's also value in being able to support them in a less-scattered way than the ecosystem currently does.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 7:27 PM
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Call for Adoption: draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-05

Hello everyone,

This is a Call for Adoption for 'Client-Cert HTTP Header: Conveying Client Certificate Information from TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies to Origin Server Applications', found at:
  https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-05.html

The intended status of the document would be Informational. Please comment on whether you support adoption of this document. As always, adoption of a document is treated as a starting point, and its contents may change as part of the process.

The Call for Adoption will run until 14 April.

- Mark and Tommy