Re: Call for Adoption: HTTP/2 Bis

Thanks Tommy, one follow-up question.

If people attempt to deploy GREASE for HTTP/2 more widely and it's found to
be non-deployable, it seems like the second half of this bullet indicates
GREASE should be dropped, but that's not the conclusion I'm getting from
the above discussion.  Can you clarify that?

Making the protocol more resistant to ossification, so long as doing so
does not affect interoperability

A question for the working group is: Are there servers that are going to
actively pursue GREASE in H2?  We might do some, but it'll be limited in
scope due to past issues.

Ian