Re: For discussion: scope for AltSvc and ORIGIN bis efforts

I'd like to see these revised.

Getting the scope of changes right is important.  I think that what the chairs have outlined is good.  No substantive changes aside from getting them ready for HTTP/3.

As far as editorial scope goes, my view is that we allow editors (whoever that happens to be) some flexibility.  Editorial fixes can be done in parallel with normative changes, without extending the timeframe.  Or at least, not by a lot.

I think that Lucas has identified a borderline editorial issue here.  I'd be OK with trying to clear that up, even if it means a small normative change.  It seems like, as with HTTP/2, we should allow for learning from deployment here.