Re: Structured Fields: last-minute corrections

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 18:02:25 +1100
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
To: "Julian F. Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

> On 5 Oct 2020, at 5:57 pm, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> I think it would be better to gather consensus, apply them in Git, and
> optimally submit a new draft.

Given that the RFC Editor has already started processing the draft, I don't think submitting a new draft is practical; their copy will already be different than what we have. However, we can give them a diff to make it as clear as possible what the changes are (but that would happen in AUTH48 anyway).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/