Upcoming interim meeting

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 10:28:56 +1100
Cc: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

After discussion with the Area Director, Tommy and I believe it would be most productive for us to not hold a meeting during IETF109, but instead have an interim meeting between now and then (likely the week of 19 October, but possibly the week after).

I've sketched out a *very* drafty agenda here (subject to change):
  https://github.com/httpwg/wg-materials/blob/gh-pages/interim-20-10/agenda.md

As always, suggestions welcome.

If you're interested in attending, please fill out this poll ASAP so we can schedule the meeting appropriately:
  https://doodle.com/poll/4r6kwfepecmp74dx

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/