Re: New Version Notification for draft-snell-search-method-02.txt

Everyone -

From what I can see, we last talked about this draft at IETF93, in 2015. There, we considered issuing a Call for Adoption, but that didn't ever happen.

I've seen continued interest in it from a variety of people (mostly outside the WG).

What do people think about it -- is it worthwhile? Are there any problems? Consider this a prelude to a CfA...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/