Re: Client Hint Reliability

As a quick update, I've just uploaded draft-01 of the document. I've
matched draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints in using "user agent" instead of
"client", and we've realized that the HTTP/2 frame didn't quite work right
with HTTP caching (by the time you've made a network connection, you've
already evaluated Vary and potentially conditionalized the request), so
it's now been reworked as a funny restart which I think mirrors Critical-CH
fairly nicely.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-01
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-01

David