Re: Working on H3 priorities

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020, at 13:31, Tommy Pauly wrote:
> Issues list:
> https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Apriority
>
> You may notice that our issues list is currently empty! =)

I provided a few for you.  No doubt I missed some.

The big one here is the question about frames vs. header fields vs. both.

BTW, if anyone interested in this topic is NOT going to the QUIC interim, it might be good to inform someone who is.  It seems likely that we'll use the opportunity to make some progress on this issue and we don't want to exclude anyone from that discussion.