Working on H3 priorities

From: Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 18:31:13 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hello HTTPbis,

I wanted to highlight to the group that the recently adopted HTTP priorities document, "Extensible Prioritization Scheme for HTTP", is being tracked on our GitHub:

Editor's copy: https://httpwg.org/http-extensions/draft-ietf-httpbis-priority.html
Issues list: https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Apriority

You may notice that our issues list is currently empty! =)

During our call for adoption, there were several comments regarding concerns about which mechanism to use to communicate the priority hints. I would like to encourage anyone who has ideas or questions in this space to open an issue, or start a discussion on the list.

Best,
Tommy