Re: HTTP Alternative Services Best Practices?

Thanks for raising this issue! I think documenting best practices/guidance
would be a great idea. I think the Google servers advertise a 30 day
expiration (because 24 hours is *really* short). Further, it turns out that
Chrome implicitly assumes persist = true (because Chrome incorrectly
doesn't implement persist = false). We have a bunch of deployment
experience with this model which I think suggests that shorter ttls and
persist = false would be have a deleterious impact on performance.