Re: ietf106: ratelimit headers follow up

Hi Mark,

Il giorno mar 19 nov 2019 alle ore 08:43 Mark Nottingham
<mnot@mnot.net> ha scritto:
> [..] this draft [..is..] not an official WG item yet, so we won't call a meeting about it yet.

I didn't expect the board to call an official meeting,
as I understand the IETF agenda is quite busy :)

Just to keep in touch with the interested people:
I'll try better to be on-site for the next events.

Thanks for your hard work
in chairing the workgroup: I understand
it's not an easy task.

Regards,