Re: ietf106: ratelimit headers follow up

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:43:15 +0800
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Alex Martinez <amartine@redhat.com>
To: Roberto Polli <robipolli@gmail.com>
Hi Roberto,

Good to year the feedback was well-received.

As a reminder, this draft hasn't been adopted by the group yet. I think that discussing the proposal on-list is appropriate, but it's not an official WG item yet, so we won't call a meeting about it yet.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/