Re: HSTS Fingerprinting.

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:59:44 +1000
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, John Wilander <wilander@apple.com>, Jeff Hodges <jdhodges@google.com>
To: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Hey Mike,

I wouldn't treat the silence as indicative of disinterest.

Would you be willing to write up a short draft explaining your proposal and submit it for discussion in Singapore (presenting remotely if necessary)? Even if you decide not to do it here, I suspect you'll be able to reuse the markdown...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/