Re: New I-D: standard RateLimit headers and their relations with Retry-After

Hi Martin,

Il giorno gio 8 ago 2019 alle ore 16:10 Martin Thomson
<mt@lowentropy.net> ha scritto:

> On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, at 20:00, Roberto Polli wrote:
> > [can I] merge directly or you prefer to approve the PRs.
>
> [..] until the WG adopts it  you can do as you please with it.
> Use your judgment of course.
Sure, I just wanted to know if the issues were properly addressed :)

> Being responsive to feedback only improves your changes of eventual adoption, publication,
> and the accolades that come with being an RFC author.
>  Let me tell you that the royalty money is pretty crazy.
You're welcome to partake to the royalties sharing your
comments on the I-D :)

- https://github.com/ioggstream/draft-polli-ratelimit-headers/pulls
-  https://tinyurl.com/draft-ratelimit-html

Thanks for your email, Martin!