Re: New I-D: standard RateLimit headers and their relations with Retry-After

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, at 20:00, Roberto Polli wrote:
> I tried to address some of these. Let me know if I can
> merge directly or you prefer to approve the PRs.

As long as the work is exclusively yours (which it is until the WG adopts it), you can do as you please with it.  Use your judgment of course.  Being responsive to feedback only improves your changes of eventual adoption, publication, and the accolades that come with being an RFC author.  Let me tell you that the royalty money is pretty crazy.