Re: Retry-After in UNIX Timestamp instead of HTTP-Date

interesting Idea also the advantage over the unixtime is that you dont get
to deal with the Year 2038 problem later if we are still having to deal
with systems too old/weird/whatever for 64 bit times

with one very small exception. a system which is unaware of the fault doing
a request shortly before the overflow with the retry stated for after the
overflow, but aside from that relatively short edge case nobody is going to
care whether the server clock is on 1901 or whatever unless we are dealing
with stuff that needs the absolute time (which this is not)