Re: Redirection to Other IP Addresses

Use of Alt-Svc instead of Location in a 3xx makes some sense to me for this
very edge case of a single large xfer. Server side resource balancing is an
important property, and if you have some really big resources it can really
make the system unresponsive and paying the latency penalty that alt-svc
normally avoids might be worth the cost... avoiding the state where you
have the same resource under a lot of different URIs is a good goal.

Its going to be hard to bootstrap in a backwards compatible way though