Re: Call for Adoption: Cache HTTP Response Header

I too am also in favour of adopting, and despite my initial concerns not
being completely addressed with any update to the document (see
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2018JulSep/0314.html),
I don't believe these should block it moving forward.

Regards