Re: Call for Adoption: Cache HTTP Response Header

With regards to the cache status, has there been any discussion around
range requests?  In particular, when the cache node has some of the
requested range but has to go upstream for the rest, how is it
represented?  My suggestion is to call it a HIT, and add a new parameter
"partial".

Aside from that, I'm in support of adoption.

Matt