Re: Activity Identifiers - Draft Submission

On Thu, 23 May 2019, Scott Perham wrote:

> The primary purpose is to propose a standardised mechanism for API
> implementers to use as a request flows through potentially a number of
> services (which often include third-parties that also ask for some form of
> activity identifier).

The spec is also not very clear on exactly for what server/origins the client
should send this proposed header to. Above here you seem to imply that it
could be to more servers than the origin that sent the first response header?
And for how long? Forever?

I'll join the choir: this sounds like cookies - with more holes in the spec.

--

  / daniel.haxx.se