Re: Adam Roach's Discuss on draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the review. I've addressed your comments in
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/d6e31360bdeeace4b8271162b0a8d25b836eb446.
(Some of them had already been fixed during other reviews.)
Emily