Re: HTTP redirect for HTTP Adaptive Streaming (HAS) in CDN use cases

Thanks Lucas and Thomas for your inputs.
Thomas, it's a good point, we will have to address the case of multiple
endpoints, we will address it in the next version once we get some inputs
from HTTPbis on the preferred direction.

All, my apologies for distributing by mail, we will submit on Monday
morning as soon as the submission tool is open.
Attached is a newer revision with minor typo fixes.

Thanks,
Ori