Re: support for sni-altsvc deadt

Closely related and worth looking at is the ESNI draft:

    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tls-esni-00

which is in an early stage of its life.  While the current draft proposes
putting the public key
in the DNS, one could also see putting it in an Alt-Svc record attribute.
It also alludes to being able to encrypt additional attributes, and the
Trust Token
would be a great thing to include under that encrypted cover from a privacy
perspective.

It's "Split Mode Topology" is very much inline with what you're considering
for the trusted traffic forwarder.

Best, Erik