Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-03.txt

Hello Patrick,

On 2018/05/03 06:15, Patrick McManus wrote:
> Hey All -
>
> First, sorry for the churn of publishing -03 and -02 back to back.. I had
> fixed a typo as my last change but failed to add it to the repo (left it on
> a local branch) before pushing -02.. as I hope this is the LC copy, I
> wanted to get it in there. At least we don't have an ID numbering tax
> (yet?).

Burning draft numbers is an well-honored tradition for WebSockets (see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-76), so you
are in good company :-).

Or should we say you still have a long way to go :-?

Regards,    Martin.