From: Patrick McManus [mailto:pmcmanus@mozilla.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:34 AM
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>; mnot <mnot@mnot.net>; Erik Nygren <erik@nygren.org>
Subject: Working Group Last Call The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame

Gentlefolk of HTTPbis,

The authors and myself (as chair) have decided that https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdatatracker.ietf.org%2Fdoc%2Fdraft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame%2F&data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Bishop%40microsoft.com%7C4d24e81d80ad4d1a0cb708d4fa0d3999%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636408382312405354&sdata=sjQ8gZAWjWPL1B6vCNJDzdU3TW%2BNWrNSLieeceQysaY%3D&reserved=0> (-04) is ready for the working group last call. Please review it and raise any issues on the list over the next two weeks. The most recent changes are focused in the security considerations. There are currently no open issues in the github tracker.

WGLC will end on October 01, 2017.

Thanks
-Patrick