Re: Origin-signed responses

Thanks. In draft-pardue-quic-http-mcast-01 you do have enough of a channel
in the Alt-Svc header to transmit a signing key, so you could use
draft-cavage-http-signatures, but the spec and examples show the public key
being identified alongside the signature, which isn't enough to establish
that the expected sender is actually the one that signed the message.

draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses would be harder to use
incorrectly inside higher-level protocols, since it insists that the key is
trusted for the example.com domain.

Jeffrey