Re: HTTPBis Call For Adoption: Using Early Data in HTTP [aka Replay]

I don't see listing and discovery as a problem.  We can (and should)
modify the various directories so that the new thing can be found, but
I find that https://github.com/httpwg/ is pretty good already.  I can
generate a PR on the extensions repo (and maybe the homepage, though I
agree that's harder to do given its current structure) so that it is
listed correctly.