Re: HTTPBis Call For Adoption: Using Early Data in HTTP [aka Replay]

interesting, I've come full circle on this question and am content having
one place to look for all of these smaller projects (tho as I say - full
circle.). Basically if the email notifications had the file name in the
subject line I would be 100% happy. Mark - where do you stand now?