Re: Sequential and Max Push ID (was Re: Push ID - Merge Imminent)

Yeah, this SGTM.

One other point: The PR now expects the server to push only after it's
heard a MAX_PUSH_ID from the client. Is it useful to still have the old
boolean that would indicate push is disabled by the client? Otherwise you
have a server that's waiting forever to push but can't because it didn't
hear anything from the client "yet". (Tertiary point: it might be useful
for various debugging/logging purposes to have an explicit disabling.)