Re: Skipping DNS resolutions with ORIGIN frame

My concerns align with Ryan and Mike's.  My preference would be to remove
the current language about not consulting DNS from the ORIGIN draft (having
it focus on restricting scope with hooks for future expansion).

Separately we can start collaborating on a draft that finds a good set of
controls to give the balance of security and privacy and performance
properties.  Alt-Svc (perhaps with an extension attribute?) does seem like
a good starting point as it gives positive control from an Origin.  The
other ideas (eg, something CT like) seem intriguing but need more
exploration.

- Erik