Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-10

I know we're pretty exhausted with this one, but I do observe that the change since WGLC on this one are pretty substantial:
  https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-04&url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-10

However, Mike is Document Shepherd on this one, so I'll let him make the call as to whether we need another WGLC. Personally, I think if we do have one, a week or so would be sufficient.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/