Re: Is a faithful HTTP/2 response scheduler necessarily O(n) in the worst case?

media frames are another really good use case for linear orders. These, and
Tom's cases, were all cited as use cases during standardization.

I think the discussion about how to process that organization is germane
and interesting (chair hat!), and we should do that cognizant that this is
an expected use of the priority feature.