Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-thomson-http-replay-00.txt

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:32:11 +1000
To: "tls@ietf.org" <tls@ietf.org>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
FYI,

Mark, Willy, and I have put together a draft that describes how HTTP
works with early data (or 0-RTT).

The main thing of interest is the technique we recommend for avoiding
exposure to replays, particularly given that HTTP is often
intermediated.

If you have specific comments about the draft, I'd appreciate it if
you could take those to the HTTP working group
<mailto:ietf-http-wg@w3.org>.  Of course, you should feel free to
start another massive thread about the various ways in which you think
early data represents the beginning of the end for modern
civilization.  That seems to be the usual reaction to this sort of
email.

--Martin