Re: Issue #356: Form-encode Expect-CT report bodies?

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 16:42:23 +0200
To: Emily Stark <estark@google.com>
Cc: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@ducksong.com>, httpbis <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 9 June 2017 at 16:38, Emily Stark <estark@google.com> wrote:
> Does anyone else have an opinion? If not, I'll probably go with text/plain.

After considering this, I would prefer to have this added to the CORS
exception list in the same way that CSP reporting is.  It is better to
have an accurate MIME type with an exception and accompanying analysis
of why it is safe to send these payloads than it is to just have the
spec try to route around the problem (tempting and easy as that might
be).