Re: HTTP profile for TLS 1.3 0-RTT early data?

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 08:21:36 +0000
To: Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com>
cc: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>, Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Erik Nygren <erik@nygren.org>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "Ponec, Miroslav" <mponec@akamai.com>, "Kaduk, Ben" <bkaduk@akamai.com>
--------
In message <CANatvzw9zeVfQMBCXGhakFomL2MaTqFNF65jKWHCDXQQ8rxcTA@mail.gmail.com>
, Kazuho Oku writes:

>The kind of the deployment I was considering was one that deploys a
>TLS terminator that just decrypts the data and sends to backend (i.e.
>TLS to TCP, not an HTTP reverse proxy). My idea was that you could add
>a new field to the Proxy Protocol that indicates the amount of 0-RTT
>data that follows the header of the PROXY Protocol.

Can you even know that at the time you send the PROXY protocol header ?