Alt-Svc usage in HTTP forward proxy implementations

From: Lucas Pardue <Lucas.Pardue@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 11:15:51 +0000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

I've been doing some research on Alt-Svc and HTTP proxies. There is a load of past discussion on this that I do not want to retread over (For reference, I've included links to some threads I found interesting at the end of the email), what I'm more interested in is how implementations have chosen to do things.

What I haven't been able to find much information on is whether there are any forward proxy implementations that make use of Alt-Svc for upstream requests. I was hoping that some of the WG might be able to point me in the right direction of some published details, or perhaps make a comment in reply to this thread.

Kind regards
Lucas