Re: Call for Adoption: Expect-CT

Hello Mark,

On 2016/12/08 13:05, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Again, there seemed to be strong support in Seoul, and now on the list, for adopting this draft:
>
> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stark-expect-ct>
>
> Please comment / express support on list.

I haven't been in Seoul, and haven't read the draft, sorry.

I just have a small procedural question:

Are you expecting everybody who already somehow expressed support to
repeat that here?

Or are we going to accept the draft based on pre-existing support, and
this is just a formality to give people who would be opposed a last chance?

Or something in between (and if so, what)?

And similar for the other drafts (where your wording is different, but
not really clearer).

Regards,   Martin.