Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-03.txt

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 12:29 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
wrote:

> --------
> In message <e90e3aa8-9e53-f077-f6ab-7c7fc50e0061@gmx.de>, Julian Reschke
> writes
> :

> >> It may be consistent, but it is a good idea, if we want to make life
> >> simpler down the road ?
> >
> >No opinion on that right now; just explaining how the draft likely got
> >there.
>
> Ok.
>
> I'd like to suggest that we make these two (?) drafts conform to
> common structure, by making the lists comma separated.

Background: https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/168

We didn't intend Save-Data to be a list.. The goal was to allow attributes
on the single token defined in CH. I'll defer to Mark on Key.