Re: Client hints: Add support for hinting Display Gamut / Color Profile

Hi Gunther,

Thanks for bringing it up.

What do people think about this? Note the discussion on the issue Gunther raised:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/263

My .02 -- If we're not sure that we can get this into the spec quickly, it may make more sense to do it as a separate draft. It doesn't need to be in the same draft as CH; putting the headers you see there together was only for convenience.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/