Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries-01.txt

Hi,

Yesterday I posted a new version of my proposal that allows for cross-stream compression in HTTP/2.

This allows for significant improvement in compression ratio for a variety of use cases, including server->client and origin->server, and works with both deflate and brotli.

The main changes from the previous version include the option to concatenate dictionaries, and the use of static dictionaries, that improve compression ratio even for connections that serve only a single resource.

Feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Vlad