Re: Draft HTTPbis Agenda For Seoul IETF 97

Hi Kazuho - thanks for the draft and its good to see some discussion on the
list already.

Unfortunately this meeting is extremely full already so the best I'm able
to do at this time is add you after the regular agenda in a "as time
allows" section. Hopefully we can get there, but I'm really not sure.

Look forward to seeing you in Seoul.

-Patrick