Re: Bar BOF in Seoul and Mailing List - DNS over HTTP ideas

Hi All - an update on this:

We're planning an informal Bar BOF on this topic Tuesday night in Seoul.
The place is TBD - but I'll reply to this mail as we get closer with the
detail. Just hold the place on your dance-card.

If you haven't joined the list, there is some good discussion there and
even a draft (thanks Paul and Joe!) - check it out on the archives.

-Patrick