Re: RFC6265bis status

On 6 October 2016 at 08:12, Jim Manico <jim@manicode.com> wrote:

> I think this is bad behavior. If multiple cookies from the same domain
> have the same name yet different values, I think all values should all be
> returned. This suggested behavior is also how get parameters work in order
> to support multi-select lists.

​But that's how you update cookies. Doesn't matter if it's in a single
request, or subsequently; sending set-cookie with the same name (and other
attributes) and a new value overwrites the old cookie.

In this case it's just confirming that "domain=.example.org" is treated the
same as "domain=example.org"

(Before I should have said: that seems to be how Chrome treats it, since
httpbin.org isn't storing any state)

Cheers
--
  Matthew Kerwin