Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cookie-alone-01.txt

The diff between this and the previous draft are fairly minimal. In short,
we've added a path-matching check to the storage model modifications
suggested in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cookie-alone-01#section-3 in
order to deal with real-world compatibility issues raised in
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/223 (and
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=580770).

Working on porting that change into Chrome's implementation now.

-mike