Re: Call for Adoption: Secondary Certificate Authentication in HTTP/2

The other option is to restructure this document so that the frame 0
communication is handled in the TLS layer using this proposal (or something
like it):
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-tls-post-handshake-auth-00

Moving the authentication and certificate exchange to a lower layer should
answer many of the questions raised in this thread.

Nick