Re: [tcpm] TCP Tuning for HTTP - update

Hi, Mark, et al.,

I posted a review of this document to both to TCPM and HTTP WGs.

This update fails to address the issues I raised - notably that many of
the issues therein are known *and published*.

So first, can we discuss the issue of PLAGIARISM?

Not only of two of my works, but of many others that pointed out most of
the information summarized in this doc.

Second, the step of "adoption" needs to wait until there's something new
here that wasn't known 20 years ago and the issue of plagiarism is
addressed.

Joe