Re: If not JSON, what then ?

--------
In message <E7A018F8-A07A-4142-814F-61BB42B553CE@mnot.net>, Mark Nottingham writes:

>Keep in mind that we're not going to require new headers to use this
>thing; if their needs aren't met, they can do something else.
>
>Looking at recently minted headers, I'm still sharing Martin's
>inclination to keep it simple and flat.

I fully agree, big fan of KISS here.

I just prefer the limitations be located in the per-header schema,
rather than in the data format itself.

Either way, as long as we paint ourselves into a corner which makes
it impossible to have more levels later, I'm fine with only
"releasing" one level initially.