From: Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 6:33 PM
Subject: Call for Adoption: draft-song-dns-wireformat-http
To: dnsop <dnsop@ietf.org>

This starts an official Call for Adoption for
         draft-song-dns-wireformat-http

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-dns-wireformat-http/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption by
DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

We wanted this Call to coincide with the Berlin meeting so if there is
opinions that needed to be voiced, they can do so.

This call for adoption ends: 25 July 2016

Thanks,
tim wicinski
DNSOP co-chair